Watch the 2014 Breeders' Cup live streaming online on 1st November live from Santa Anita in Los Angeles.
We recommend pre-registering now so you don't miss all the action on Breeders' Cup night.
The 31st Breeders' Cup, Thoroughbred racing's most prestigious global event – currently consisting of 15 races held over two days with purses totalling $25.5 million – will be run on Friday, October 31 and Saturday, November 1, 2014, and will be televised live to a worldwide audience of more than 130 countries.
The world famous meeting is racing’s most exciting extravaganza and the Breeders' Cup World Championships has become recognised as the ultimate test of horse and jockey. The world’s leading superstars head to the event and battle it out in a sensational climax to the year-long championship and with the meeting encompassing almost every division of the sport; the Breeders’ Cup really does present racing fans with the grandest spectacle imaginable.
The Breeders’ Cup has developed a reputation for showcasing racing at the world’s highest level of competition and it was no different in 2013 when Mucho Macho Man powered to a sensational success in the Breeders’ Cup Classic.
In 2014, the world’s leading stars will all return to battle it out at Santa Anita racecourse in one of the most eagerly anticipated Breeders’ Cups of all time.
The best of the 2014 Breeders' Cup promotions
- Register with Betfair and get an enhanced 8/1 on Toronado winning the Breeders' Cup Mile on Saturday.
- Open an account with Sportingbet and you can also get 5/1 on Toronado scoring at Santa Anita.
- Sign up with Winner and you'll receive an enhanced 5/1 on Goldencents winning the Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile on Friday.
- Register with Winner and you can also get an enhanced 5/1 on Shared Belief winning the Classic on Saturday.
- TitanBet are offering money back on all races at the Breeders' Cup if your horse finishes second to the SP favourite.
- Sign up with BetBright and get your money back if your horse finishes second to any UK trained horse in the Breeders' Cup.
- Register with Ladbrokes using code MACASH, back a winner at 4/1 or greater on any of the the four Breeders' Cup races on Friday and get a free bet to your unit stake.
- Open an account with Coral, back a winner with an industry SP of 3/1 or greater in any Breeders' Cup race on Friday and they'll match your stake with a free bet up to £20.
- Register with RaceBets, back any single winner at 3/1 or more on any Breeders' Cup race and receive a risk free bet to the same stake on the next Breeders' Cup race.